Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A 30 Day Quest: The Beginning

I read a quote once that said, "Strive for elegance, not luxury."  That quote has stayed with me for the past few years.  I repeat that phrase it in my head when I look around and wish for a larger house, bigger closet, prettier things, etc.

That quote helps me to remember that I can find within my humble means and abode, the ability to make life elegant.  And that's just what I'm going to do!

 Elegance is defined as: pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.  I'm on a mission to find elegance in simple tasks, home projects, and products.  For 30 days check back and I will have one tip per day on making your life more beautiful, homey, inviting, easy and peaceful. Join me on my quest as we bring the art of elegance back into our everyday lives.

1 comment: