Thursday, March 7, 2013

Favorite Thing #2

So Jen blogged about her love of her Kitchen Aid mixer and I couldn't agree more.  I love my mixer too!  Today, I will be sharing some of my favorite cleaning supplies.  BORING....right???  WRONG!!!!  I don't think anyone always loves the process of cleaning (I admit, I do sometimes), but no one will argue that having a sparkling clean bathroom, or an organized closet doesn't make them feel more at peace.

This isn't a knock off Pinterest post.  I 'm not going to be teaching you how to make your own laundry detergent and carpet cleaner.  Instead, I'm sharing some of my favorite - GASP- store bought supplies.

Here they are....

Watkins Lemon Home Cleaning Kit
1.  Favorite all purpose cleaner is  Watkins Lemon Cleaner.  You can find it at Target.  It does a great job of getting rid of grime, but the best part is the smell!  I'm a sucker for anything lemon.  It reminds me of spring and summer.



2.  Favorite carpet cleaner is Basic H from Shaklee. It's not advertised as a carpet cleaner, but as a great all purpose cleaner.  It is both!  Shaklee is sold through independent distributors (if you need a name, I've got one).  I've used it on carpets, upholstery, sinks, counters, and mirrors. It's non-toxic and it's WONDERFUL!!!!  And you can't beat the price!  It's $16 per bottle, but it's super concentrated.  Mine will last me about a year, and like I said, I use it for everything!


3.  Favorite scrubber is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  It really is magic!  It shines up bath tubs, gets rid of soap scum and marks on walls.  It cleans tennis shoes great, and even your oven.  Try them!  You can buy them in bulk at Costco.  















Happy Cleaning!!!!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment